How did I start my fitness journey?
I was first introduced to Crossfit in 2009 while working as a personal trainer in DC. I was quickly hooked on the variety and intensity of the workouts.
What inspired me to become a coach?
I love coaching because it gives me the opportunity to pay it forward in hopes of making an impact on someone else. I also have a desire to gain knowledge and learn as much as possible.
What is my favorite Benchmark or style of Workout?
My favorite benchmark workouts are the long grinds that challenge me mentally as much as physically like “Filthy Fifty”.
- 50 Box Jumps (24/20 inches)
- 50 Jumping Pull-Ups
- 50 Kettlebell Swings (16/12 kg or 35/26 pounds)
- 50 Walking Lunges (bodyweight)
- 50 Knees-to-Elbows
- 50 Push Press (45/35 pounds)
- 50 Back Extensions
- 50 Wall Ball Shots (20/14 pounds)
- 50 Burpees
- 50 Double-Unders